Woot Mania

Have any of yall ever heard of this website?

http://www.woot.com/

I would like to thank a BBF of mine in Cali.YOU know who you are and YOU know what you did! Its horrible! I havent bought anything but I am obsessed with the Woot of the day. Today ofcourse is a wootoff. That means as soon as they sell out of an item they change to a new one. Most of the items arent really of use to me but there have been a couple I would have liked. UNFORTUNATLY they do not ship to Alaska. What is up with that? So by the time I get my mothers address typed in and then my billing address typed in the item is sold out!

Argh. Thanks BFF remind me to return the favour and teach you to quilt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20