The Countdown

Has begun. Wonderful Hubby aka psycho man leaves on Friday. He is psycho man today because he couldnt sleep last night. So because he couldnt sleep he decided to get on the internet. At 4:30 he found something so unbelivable he HAD to get me up to take a look! I dont even remember what it was. I will have to ask him later when I wake up.I also need to check if I might owe him an appology for anything I may have said or done at 4:30 that I dont remember, I am not a nice person when woken up...
Jody and I had to postpone our next Duddly day.I am bummin. It was my fault sort of. A very close friend of mine is getting married and I found out on Sunday I am hosting her bridal shower on the day we were going to play. So I am bummin but also a little excited. I should be a party planner. Its in my blood. This one is throwing me off just a little as I dont have a lot of time to plan. Not even enough time for invitations. I will pull it together though.I just need to get my brain back in gear.Some of my plans are going to be blown to bits though as I was really hoping it would be a small intimate party but as it is turning out I may have wall to wall people. So no champagne with rose petals. What a great time for my better half to be gone. We always work as a team. I do the pretty stuff and he does the cooking.
I am in a fog today.We all know whos fault that is! No cleaning is going to happen. I have to work. I got thrown off my schedule yesterday with phone calls and drop bys. My mom called and we were on the phone for like 3 hours. I probably didnt even get in two words!Lol. She is a riot.
So I have to get busy today and catch up.Ugh.
This is the view out my bedroom window right now.What you cant see is that it is not only dreary but it is snowing! Another UGH...
I hope yall have a GREAT tuesday no matter what you are doing today. I am now going to try to remember where I put my ipod for safe keeping and get to work!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks beatiful outside!! We have the dreary and no snow :-(

I'm sorry there is no Dudley day... he is a cutey!! But you should do party planning!! You are so good at it and the perfect opportunity for all those aprons to be shown off!! :-D

I won't even say what happens to peeps who wake me up at 4 am.... but I'm not nice either ;-)
Vicki W said…
The "rest of us" assume that it snows in Alaska EVERY day! LOL!
Lady Beekeeper said…
Hmm. I doubt you owe Psycho Man an apology. I'm thinking the fact that he is still alive should prompt him to offer you a big THANK YOU! :)
Freda said…
Becca, are you saying there is more than one four on the clock???? Who knew? I hope you have a play day soon and I'm sure you will pull off that party.
Anonymous said…
The one time my husband woke me up so early to see something, it was snowing! It was the first and last measureable snow we'd had in 40 years! Your view is gorgeous!
Jody said…
Great picture, Bec. That's exactly what I was looking at! And just WHAT was so important on the inernet???

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20