I Learned A Couple Things

About myself yesterday. And all I could think of at the time was that dad from Sanford and Sons telling his son "Ya Big Dummy".Have you ever had any of these? If so I would love to hear about them. I wont feel so alone anymore!

First off I am the WORST customer I have! Why doesnt someone slap me upside the head the next time I am putting the last border on a quilt and I tell myself, no need to get up and measure it right just slap that puppy on and you can quilt it out! Gah! Ya Bug Dummy! I can spend hours piecing one block to make sure it is done right. Get to the border though and I will do whatever is quickest to finish it! One of my quilts came up in the rotation yesterday and I am ready to just quilt pleats in it!

One of my customers came over in the middle of it and she says wow you should really point that out to the lady who made it and all I could say was, Nah she wont listen!

Second, have I been living under a rock? Why had I never gotten a subscription to Unlimited Possibilities? I had heard of it through MQR but had never seen it. Not until yesterday when a free one came in the mail! It is awesome.I have subscriptions to the stupidist magazines bought on a whim but not this one! Another Ya Big Dummy!

Hubby leaves tonight. I feel like throwing myself on the floor and begging him not to go.Ü. I wont but I feel like it. I guess I also learned yesterday I am a big baby! I am consoling myself tonight with a play date. Another BFF ( not Jody this time) is coming over to help with some things for the bridal shower this Wed. Then we are going to put together a present for the new bride. We are making her an Apron and fancy cleaning gloves, some pot holders and putting it all with a um entertaining cook book. Its not R rated I promise but is definitely pg 13. Lol.I am going to pull out a pan of Lasagna from the freezer and open some wine! I even made said lasagna and put it in the freezer! (I always make TOO much so I freeze the extra)

Well I guess its time to get up and do something productive. Maybe I will have a few more Ya Big Dummy moments today!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wine, lasagna & laughter.... wow I wish I lived closer!! LOL That sounds like a great way to start the weekend. I just plan lots of stuff that varies from our normal schedule and activities so that it throws off the "he's not here" holes. In other words if the routine is different it's not as glaring... and skype.... set up skype dates!!

Big dummy moments... too many to list, but yup!! I call them v-8 smack my head moments. Love the cover story LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20