Guess Who Comes Home
















At about 7 p.m. today??? Well technically its tomorrow but but it seven minutes it will be tonight.Do I sound excited? I really really am. Ü. I have been a good girl. It wasnt easy but I have.

The Bridal shower was a HUGE success. I am so happy. I am exhausted, sore, have a headache, but am very very happy. I loved being able to do it. What a wonderful thing to be a part of. The beginning of a new marriage. Do you remember the fun and exciting times you had in the beginning. Almost 21 years ago for wonderful hubby and I but what a wonderful time.I wish I could go to the wedding. But I am oh so happy to be a part now.

Ahhh for now I am going to bed. Tomorrow I will watch the clock and patiently wait.ok not so patiently.





Comments

Anonymous said…
That looked like fun!! Glad the hubby is coming home tonight!! Here's hoping he founds something better than donkey meat for you!! :-D
Vicki W said…
That looks like it was great fun! Chris and I are coming up on our 21st anniversary too - it's hard to remember back that far! LOL!
Anonymous said…
looks like a fun party!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20