Tagged



Aunt Pitty Pat got me! Lol. I was getting ready to post more China Photos but I guess I will do that in a bit. This looks like fun.Here goes, first let me see if I can follow the rules:

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you. Aunt Pitty Pat She is on my sidebar!

Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.

Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself. (This will take some thinking Ü)

Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post. (I have decided to let this be a free for all!)

Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog. Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

O.k. My 6 randon things.

1.I was not allowed to cut my hair until I was 18.No religous reasons just my parents rule. My hair was so long it went to the back of my knees. After I cut it my mom cried. Then I cried!

2. I have to have our movies organized in alphabetical order.I will spend hours fixing them because my children love to put them away randomly.

3.When I buy things for some odd reason I almost always buy two.( Kay knows this one) My grandmas depression stories must have really sunk in!

4. I love pickles dipped in mustard.yummmmmmm.

5.I was a Valley Girl complete with clothing and slang.I was also a total embarrassment to my parents at this time.Ü

6. It is VERY (JODY DONT READ THIS ONE) likely my family and I will be moving to North Dakota before next winter.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you all ever live anywhere warm?! Brrrrrr :-D
Unknown said…
I bet your favorite movie was Valley Girl with Nicholas Cage... Come boc soon Ya Know :) LOL I still see those girl in the bed room scarf-ing on Oreos and Icecream :)... brings back some fun memories For Sure :)
Oh no reminding me of it.. I'm Scared for Life!!!!! He hee hee
M
Anonymous said…
WHERE in ND? you know, that's just a bit NORTH of me here in south dakota!

Popular posts from this blog

Need a Good Laugh?

Give Away Time!!!

Ice Road Truckers and a 20